Monday, March 25, 2013

Trish Stratus would like Lita to induct her into the Hall Of Fame.


"Seven-time former WWE women's champion Trish Stratus has spoken out and said she would like long-time friend and rival Lita to induct her into the WWE Hall of Fame.
The two women clashed many times during their tenure with the WWE and became synonymous with the women's division. Lita was Stratus' last opponent before retiring at Unforgiven in 2006."

"Funnily enough, before I done this interview, I put a poll on my website, asking who would my fans like to see induct me into the Hall of Fame. Lita won with a landslide, I would say, I can't disagree with that sentiment."    
From.."http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1580201-trish-stratus-wants-lita-to-induct-her-into-wwe-hall-of-fame" 





Trish Stratus would like to see Lita induct her into the Hall of Fame, not only because they had a great rivalry and she was her opponent at Unforgiven but because of the fans. It would be great seeing Lita induct her because of the long history they had during the pass years.


No comments:

Post a Comment